Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hello everyone on Sunday 13th November

My thoughts of this day are on the topic of TRAVEL!

I am a very new and raw blogger, so am experimenting. Who, why and from where will I get some reactions to my blog?

Having just returned from a brief holiday abroad with a couple of girl-friends ( we are women of a certain age!) we found the transfers from international to domestic to reach our hometown, Melbourne to be less than ideal! Instead of making it as easy for Melbourne travellers as it is for Sydney travellers to travel on Qantas internationally to Hawaii and the USA, they make us go domestic to Sydney and transfer to the international airport,- which is a hassle and time consuming,- particularly on the return journey!
I have just sent-off a blistering letter of protest to The Age Travel Editor . We'll see the reaction!

No comments: